- Valet service and bell service are suspended to limit person-to-person contact. Guests are responsible for parking their vehicle and transporting luggage unless special assistance is needed.
- Common areas and entry points are disinfected at least once per hour.
- All guest rooms are cleaned, thoroughly sanitized, and sealed after every stay.
- Employees CANNOT enter guest rooms for the duration of any guestâ€™s stay, with the exception of requested maintenance personnel.
- Stayover housekeeping and turndown service are suspended to minimize in-room contact.
- Guests must request additional linens, toiletries, or sundries, which will be delivered and placed outside the guestâ€™s room.
- In-room trash can be placed outside guest room doors for housekeeping to collect daily.
- Elevator occupancy should not exceed 4 people unless traveling within the same family.
- The pool area is openÂ with limited seating abiding by social distancing mandates.
- The fitness room is closed.
- All employees, staff, and guests are required to face masks in public areas of the hotel.
- Dining tables will be positioned 6 ft. apart and groups will be limited to 8 people or less.
- Restaurant bars are closed to patrons. Alcoholic beverages will be served to seated patrons in the dining area only.
- All menus will be disposable and discarded after use.
- Drinkware and cutlery will be thoroughly sanitized and stored. Cutlery will be rolled in disposable napkins and secured with a paper band to prevent unintended contamination.
- Takeout menu items will be available at all food and beverage outlets. Menu items can be ordered for pickup or room delivery.
- All food & beverage staff are required to wear gloves and face masks at all times. Gloves will be changed after each interaction with a patron or handling of shared items.
- All guests are required to face masks unless seated at a table.