We gather information through two means – navigational information gathered when you visit this Web site and information that you provide to us. Generally, the information we collect online helps us respond to your requests, deliver requested services to or for you, and personalize and continually improve your experience at Tides Folly Beach.
When visiting this Web site, Tides Folly Beach gathers navigational information about where visitors go on this Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of this Web site are most visited and thus, improve the quality of our visitors’ experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, domain type, browser version, service provider, IP address) may be collected, which provides additional information regarding the use of this Web site, such as how many times a page on this Web site is visited. Tides Folly Beach uses this information on an aggregate basis to evaluate the effectiveness of this Web site, to analyze trends and to administer this Web site.
Information You Provide To Us & How We Use It
If you indicate while visiting this Web site that you would like to receive Tides Folly Beach news and information, Tides Folly Beach will use the e-mail address information that you provide to send Tides Folly Beach marketing materials to you. If you previously signed up to receive Tides Folly Beach marketing materials via e-mail but would now like to be removed from the Tides Folly Beach e-mail marketing list, you can either use the “unsubscribe” feature on our e-mails or send your request to email@example.com.
Tides Folly Beach does not sell, rent or trade the information that you provide to us at this Web site. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as monitoring activity on this Web site. If personally identifiable information (i.e., name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided by us or by you directly to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in confidence.
You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect this Web site, the users of this Web site, or the public.
Third Party Service Providers
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- Google Analytics, which we use service to measure the performance of this website. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes information about you and information on how to opt out from Google’s collection of information from you, go to Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Google AdWords, Google Dynamic Remarketing, and DoubleClick Digital marketing, which we use for advertising-related services such as data collection, behavioral analysis or retargeting. For more information go to Google’s Privacy & Terms.
- Bing Ads, which we use for advertising-related services such as data collection, behavioral analysis or retargeting. For more information go to the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
- Facebook Pixel, which we use to manage and measure our digital marketing campaigns. For more information go to Facebook’s Privacy and Data Use Business Hub.
- Adobe Fonts, which we use to load fonts on this website. For information on how Adobe Fonts collects and processes information about you, go to Adobe Privacy Center.
Changes In Policy
Acceptance Of Terms
Tides Folly Beach shall endeavour and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us.